START A CLUB AT YOUR SCHOOL!
Starting a "Boys Volleyball Club" on your school campus has a lot of benefits and can be a lot of fun! Check out the information below to help you get started.
WHY START A CLUB?
1. Helps boys volleyball be recognized among your peers & school community.
2. Possible use of gym space for practices or fund-raisers.
3. Allows you to advertise tryouts, games, etc. on campus.
4. Lets you gain leadership experience if you serve as a club officer.
5. Great way to build a fan base to cheer you on at games.
6. Helps you recruit future players from within your own school.
7. Get your team photos in the school yearbook!
Working together to grow boys volleyball.
HOW TO START A CLUB . . .
1. Find a coach or parent willing to help advise & support the process.
2. Meet with the faculty member over clubs at your school.
3. Find out how/when to apply for a new club: be sure you understand
all the requirements and make a plan to do them.
5. You might need to write a charter for your club.
6. Once your club is approved, you might want to elect officers.
7. Most schools clubs are required to have some sort of activities each
year on campus. These could be your practices, team meetings or
dinners, a scrimmage with another team, a service project, or anything you
can come up with to get together and promote, enjoy, or learn about