2021 TOURNAMENT REGISTRATIONS
UBVA is planning on running a 15U's division this year! In the event that there are not enough 15U Teams to run a full division they will be scheduled in the 16u division.
SEPTEMBER 11, 2021
SEPTEMBER 25, 2021
Registration Deadline is 09/13/2021
OCTOBER 9, 2021
Registration Deadline is 09/27/2021
OCTOBER 15 & 16, 2021
Registration Deadline is 10/04/2021
AAU GRAND PRIX
NOVEMBER 13, 2021
Registration Deadline is 11/1/2021
CLASH OF THE
DECEMBER 3 & 4
Registration Deadline is 11/28/2021
BLUE SKY WINTER
St George, UT
AAU SUPER REGIONAL
TOURNAMENT RULES & GUIDELINES
- Boys ages 18 & under are allowed to play and teams must consist of BOYS ONLY.
- All coaches & athlete participants must have current AAU memberships.
- Age Waivers must be approved by UBVA prior to registration.
12U = age 12 & under. 7' net and Volleylite ball.
14U = age 14 & under. 7'4" net, Flistatec ball.
15U = age 15 & under. Men's net, Flistatec ball.
16U = age 16 & under. Men's net, Flistatec ball.
18U = age 18 & under. Men's net, Flistatec ball.
- Teams may play with a minimum of 4 boys and 2 ghost positions as needed.
- No girls are allowed to play, even as substitutes.
- Athletes & coaches must respect officals, facilities, property, and others.
- All UBVA club tourneys are AAU sanctioned events.
- Each team will be required to pay $300* per single day tourney to participate. $450 for Grand Prix & Super Regional
- Teams can attend any or all of the tourneys. Tourneys are independent of each other and are not structured like a league, However UBVA will assign a point value to the participating teams to assist in seeding future tournaments. Tournaments may also vary in pool & bracket formats.
- Spots are limited. Teams must register & pay BEFORE they can play. Registration ends 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Tourneys adhere to USA Volleyball rules with the following modifications:
1. Libero Player will be allowed to serve in one position in the rotation.
2. Ideally, there should be 6 players on the court. In extraordinary circumstances when a team’s roster is reduced to less than six players, a team may play with a minimum of four players and 2 ghosts. Points will be lost during rotations when a ghost serves.
- UBVA makes every effort to create and circulate tourney pools & brackets before play begins. We also strive to post schedules online for easy accessibility. We will do our best to provide quality tournaments as facilities and circumstances allow.
- Host facilities have the right to charge spectator gate fees and sell concessions and pricing therefore may vary with each facility.
- In order to preserve the dignity of the sport and to encourage good sportsmanship, the tourney Site Director has the right to reprimand or expel any athlete, coach, or spectator violating the basic codes of illegal drug/alcohol use, foul or disrespectful language, abuse of property, or any other disruptive or irresponsible behavior.
*online registration requires an additional 3% processing fee